Start Your Successful Career With The Aspire Advantage
We Care About Your Career
Looking for a career that provides for personal growth, job satisfaction and the opportunity to help others? Aspire Dental Assisting School is the place to start. Even in challenging job markets, trained dental assistants are in high demand. Our goal is to help every graduate prepare for and actually find a job. We network extensively with Dallas-area dentists who are searching for qualified dental assistants and provide job leads that help you secure a position.
- Chair-Side Instruction — Receive individual instruction and chair-side training day one at a practicing dentist office. Interact with real patients and dentists and learn what makes a great dental assistant in a live environment. Aspire Dental Assisting School does not use training dummies!
- Small Class Size — At Aspire, we limit our class size to only 6 students to allow every student to receive customized, chair-side training with a practicing dentist. There is NO waiting around or fighting to receive chair-side training.
- Externship — Aspire has built in a one-week externship to allow the student to practice in another fully functioning dental office in the DFW metroplex. You will not need to find your own externship! We will place you with an experienced dentist based on your own dental interests!
- Assistance with Job Placement — Upon graduation from Aspire, we assist our graduates with their job placement search. Since we are a fully functioning dental practice, we have an extensive network of dentists and dental specialists that are always calling us looking for new graduates!
- FUN! — Last but not least, you will enjoy your 10 weeks at the Aspire Dental Assisting School. We do what we do because we love people, we throughly enjoy getting to know each and every one of our students and patients, and making their experience an enjoyable one.
The Aspire curriculum gets you out of the classroom and enables you to apply the information you’ve learned with patients. We know from years of experience that knowing how to meet the needs of all types of patients is one of the most challenging aspects of the dental profession. Our office setting teaches the intricacies of patient communication that cannot be learned in the classroom. That’s the Aspire Advantage.